Hoy some tunes on then !

here's one of my mashups

Kasabian v Jackson 5 - I Want You Underdog

Have you seen my video edit playing Chess mashup?

I'm controlling the white Chess pieces. Everything is recorded and edited by niceonemarra. Copyright fair use.

Rosstheninja who controls the Black pieces is a would be grand master at Chess.

I'm sure he learnt a lot especially the importance of a Kings offensive.

Have you seen my video edit playing Chess mashup?

I'm controlling the white Chess pieces. Everything is recorded and edited by niceonemarra. Copyright fair use.

Rosstheninja who controls the Black pieces is a would be grand master at Chess.

I'm sure he learnt a lot especially the importance of a Kings offensive.

just redownloaded me chess app for iphone never played in yrs since i accidentally smashed me glass chess set, used to hate playing meself cos when id win i always thought how the fuck did i not see that 😂 learnt quicker playing meself tho compared to watching others tryna work out wtf was garn on, used to watch Magnus Carlson vids on youtube confused to bits
Fantastic song.

It is like, have you seen the film Reign on me with Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle? Not sandlers usual type of film but was class i thought

Last edited:
just redownloaded me chess app for iphone never played in yrs since i accidentally smashed me glass chess set, used to hate playing meself cos when id win i always thought how the fuck did i not see that 😂 learnt quicker playing meself tho compared to watching others tryna work out wtf was garn on, used to watch Magnus Carlson vids on youtube confused to bits

It is like, have you seen the film Reign on me with Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle? Not sandlers usual type of film but was class i thought
No. I’ll look it up. I did see The Who when they toured the Quadrophenia album in November 73. I am a massive Who fan.

No. I’ll look it up. I did see The Who when they toured the Quadrophenia album in November 73. I am a massive Who fan.

Before my time mate i was born in 86 but i love their music, same with the clash, madness, ub40 and pink floyd, i listen to out thats decent. Would loved to have seen pink floyd live like, arnly concerts i’ve been to is Michael Jackson history tour in 97 at sheffield and chilli peppers at the stadium in 2012. See the Who are playing in scumland march 21st

Before my time mate i was born in 86 but i love their music, same with the clash, madness, ub40 and pink floyd, i listen to out thats decent. Would loved to have seen pink floyd live like, arnly concerts i’ve been to is Michael Jackson history tour in 97 at sheffield and chilli peppers at the stadium in 2012. See the Who are playing in scumland march 21st
Yes they are but it’s not really The Who IMO.
It’s Townshend and Daltrey in their 70’s with a backing band.
I saw The Who in Newcastle and at Charlton football ground when they had Keith Moon, the worlds greatest drummer and John Entwistle the worlds greatest bass guitarist.
I have those memories and while I know I would enjoy their show I will not be going.
Btw you have a great taste in music. If you have t heard Who’s Next, listen to it. Their finest music, when Townshend was experimenting with the synthesiser for t the first time. What an album. Put your headphones on and sail away.

Last edited:
Yes they are but it’s not really The Who IMO.
It’s Townshend and Daltrey in their 70’s with a backing band.
I saw The Who in Newcastle and at Charlton football ground when they had Keith Moon, the worlds greatest drummer and John Entwistle the worlds greatest bass guitarist.
I have those memories and while I know I would enjoy their show I will not be going.

Aye i can understand what ur saying mate ur lucky u got to see them back then bet that was a quality show, i was wounded Frusciante wasn’t with the chilli peppers when i seen them, best guitarist they had imo buzzing he’s back with them now though, saw live at slane castle on youtube loadsa times wish i coulda been there to see it live, was good seeing them at stadium but seemed to fly through their songs without Frusciantes solo’s was owa 2 quick

ill put Who’s Next on now marra cheers

Last edited:

Back