How's the board going to fair?

Loved Fine Fare - cracking supermarket.

More reasons to go elsewhere on a Saturday.
Loved Morrisons- cracking supermarket......... see what I did there? Did ya see did ya eh eh.

Once upon a time you’d bump into people in the pub and discuss the match from a terrace viewpoint. Now you bump into people who haven’t watched or listened to it and they still have a viewpoint, cos they followed a thread of someone else’s viewpoint on here.
It’s like Macar going on the radio to talk about incidents in the match that he couldn’t f***ing see.
You can't believe people who go to the match mate, they are obviously dolally.

Last edited:
People who don’t attend shouldn’t be allowed an opinion. If you were a loyal fan then you wouldn’t have moved away.
I tried not attending twice living up there: Aug-Dec 72, 79-80.
The only way to kick the habit WAS to move away. 35yrs on and tbh its been tough at times. Brutal in fact but thanks to friends jumping ship I’m as close to doing it as I’ve ever been. One match this season and one last season.
Pray for me. I’ll kick it eventually, I know I will. Just give me time.

I tried not attending twice living up there: Aug-Dec 72, 79-80.
The only way to kick the habit WAS to move away. 35yrs on and tbh its been tough at times. Brutal in fact but thanks to friends jumping ship I’m as close to doing it as I’ve ever been. One match this season and one last season.
Pray for me. I’ll kick it eventually, I know I will. Just give me time.
Fancy Fulham on Friday?

Logon or register to see this image

Fancy Fulham on Friday?

Logon or register to see this image
Now see this sort of thing doesn’t help. I instinctively started wondering: Who’s going? Who shall I ring? Putney High St or the bottom of Kings Rd for a pint? What’s the weather gonna be like? Well Fulham is my favourite London away game? The lad at work has a spare in their end I know that for a fact. It’s on the telly though etc etc

Now see this sort of thing doesn’t help. I instinctively started wondering: Who’s going? Who shall I ring? Putney High St or the bottom of Kings Rd for a pint? What’s the weather gonna be like? Well Fulham is my favourite London away game? The lad at work has a spare in their end I know that for a fact. It’s on the telly though etc etc
See you there then ;)

Less people going to games, less interest generally so less talking points, will it lead to the remerger of SMB & PF?
Very unlikely, it went up when we went down on 15 points

People will still be checking this place out

It seems the mags have invaded the SOL wouldn't be surprised if they invaded here too, like always though they will make a fool of themselves the leave.

It seems the mags have invaded the SOL wouldn't be surprised if they invaded here too, like always though they will make a fool of themselves the leave.
Doubt it, mags don't have to come on here to make fools of themselves. You lot are quite good on ya own patch.

Back