How Twitter works

If I don't follow someone on Twitter, and I don't interact with them apart from once telling them to fuck off, why do they show up at the top of my notifications? Like if Twitter emails me some recent tweets and interactions.

Is there any way to adjust the notifications you get? I mean, I could just block or mute this person, but I wouldn't mind retaining the ability to tell them to fuck off again in the future

If I don't follow someone on Twitter, and I don't interact with them apart from once telling them to fuck off, why do they show up at the top of my notifications? Like if Twitter emails me some recent tweets and interactions.

Is there any way to adjust the notifications you get? I mean, I could just block or mute this person, but I wouldn't mind retaining the ability to tell them to fuck off again in the future
Just ignore it, until the necessary moment arises for what you want to tell them to do

Whee the fuck are you on there?

Logon or register to see this image

Back