How to make my disgusting egg white protein powder bearable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Live In Hope

Just bought some egg white protein powder which seems really beneficial looking at its contents, however its absolutely vile! Heard reports its going to taste bad but I was thinking I will just down it and all would be ok. However one scoop and 250ml's of water turns into a pint of of stinking sour garbage!

Just bought some egg white protein powder which seems really beneficial looking at its contents, however its absolutely vile! Heard reports its going to taste bad but I was thinking I will just down it and all would be ok. However one scoop and 250ml's of water turns into a pint of of stinking sour garbage!
Why did you choose that over the decent flavoured stuff? Love the chocolate one I've got.

I always used to just buy flavoured whey but now just get a huge 5kg bag of unflavoured and add whatever flavouring i fancy, the bottles last awhile too.

Bannana & Toffee with give you bannoffee
Raspberry & vanilla will give you raspberry ripple

Haven't tried the choc or strawberry yet but i do have them coming Monday.

Last edited:
Considering the whey I'm using atm gives me 23.4g per 30g scoop and tastes quality, I'd say na :lol:

Got a link to that? I will have that instead of this garbage I am drinking :lol:

:lol:

for the sake of 5g is it really worth it?

Not really, its making me physically reach to be sick and I am not a queezy person like that.

Think Titus uses the Gold Standard Whey?

Waiting for my next tub to arrive, but Gold Standard is 24g per 30.4g scoop and tastes good. Using Sci-Mx atm (was on sale and I'd just run out of Gold Standard) tastes excellent, nice consistency.

Waiting for my next tub to arrive, but Gold Standard is 24g per 30.4g scoop and tastes good. Using Sci-Mx atm (was on sale and I'd just run out of Gold Standard) tastes excellent, nice consistency.

Got a link please? Can only find true whey which gives 19g protrein out of 30g.

On a related note I have been really manly and been downing my shit tasting egg white protein powder today, its not as bad but still rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back