How to get your body ready for summer holidays in 113 days (progress pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just took a pic of myself for reference. doubt i'll have the courage to post it on here but im quite pleased with what ive achieved so far. need to add more size as im still too skinny. abs are starting to show, think if I build them up some more i'll actually have a visible 6 pack :eek:

jackynutmeg said:
I've been doing 4x6 for years now but recently upped it to 4x8.
I only do compound exercises per body part
i.e. dips and bench, bent over rows and deadlifts.

5x5 iirc is mainly for strength gains while upping to 4x8 is more towards size.

After training regularly since 1992 and never really gaining much muscle ( between 11.5 st and 12.5 st), I have finally discovered the correct way to gain size- get stronger!! Even if it means doing 3x3- rep sets, as long as you lift more than you have been you will get bigger.

okay, just had a 7 egg omellete (2 yolks), half a tin of heinz beans (low salt n sugar) and drained the juice, and one slice of brown wheat bread.

I'd upload a pic but i burnt the fuck out of it haha

Off to train abs and 20min cardio on the bag.

supersesh said:
okay, just had a 7 egg omellete (2 yolks), half a tin of heinz beans (low salt n sugar) and drained the juice, and one slice of brown wheat bread.

I'd upload a pic but i burnt the fuck out of it haha

Off to train abs and 20min cardio on the bag.

What's up with the yokes like? Get them eaten man, best shits in the yoke.

not 7 of them man ffs lol, and thats exactly why he cut out 5 yolks. Most people who are looking to gain muscle eat mainly the white of the egg.

I always thought the egg whites were the bad part :oops: I've been eating wrong

Yolks are delicous, why are you buying eggs if you're throwing away the most nutritious thing about them? might aswell just spend the money on more protein powder instead..

if you ate them all you probably won't need a muliti-vitamin either.
comparison here

Yolks are delicous, why are you buying eggs if you're throwing away the most nutritious thing about them? might aswell just spend the money on more protein powder instead..

if you ate them all you probably won't need a muliti-vitamin either.
comparison here

that website is retarded though, it promotes saturated fat and tries to promote high intakes of cholesterol. The web address isnt very convincing as a solid resource for information, and there is even a disclaimer at the bottom of it saying 'This information is not to be construed as advice.
Please consult a qualified health professional.'

it talks about the 'war on cholesterol' as if its some kind of global scientific conspiracy. basically its a f***ing crackpot website.

however, I do agree that the yolk of AN egg is not unhealthy or bad, but as with all things, in moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back