How to deal with midges?

Fuck all - I've tried everything and nothing works including the expensive sprays and lotions - I just get pissed and let the little fuckers feast on me

The worst thing is my boyfriend never gets a single bite while I'm covered - we went walking in Yorkshire on Sunday and I got tortured by horseflies and he doesn't have a single bite - same with mossies when we're abroad
Try deet the knars

Is the way you deal with Mozzies the same as Midges?

I heard two in my bedroom in the place just south of the Costa Del Kendal we are staying in now. I killed one but the other escaped my clutches.

True story: I was in a bar the other day and there’d been midget wrestling on the night before and one had been thrown out of the window.
:lol:

I remember a midget punching my mate in the balls in a nightclub. No reason, just happened to be walking past and thumped his nads.
3 of us had to stop our mate from kicking his head in. There's no way you can get away with kicking the shit out of a midget in public :lol:

look at the stats, they're a dying breed. ALL HAIL THE SMALL ONES!!! Them and downs kids, also look at which countries they are being born in these days. Life is hard enough without any kind of disability, imagine having a disability you're perspective of life isn't the same as you lot who are "normal" haha well, some of you are. the rest of you are spotty ginger gunts asand teenagers who will most surely end up in jail before long haha..pikeys

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with having a micro-penis.

Honestly can't be sure, I think I got told in one of the Scottish hostels...
I'd always thought it was an urban myth. It's ussually suffixed with "...The SAS use it."

I've found smoking a massive Robert De Niro type cigar helped. Clouds of smoke and the mozzies and midges didn't like flying in it. Mind I had a horrible after-taste in my mouth every morning and probably will develop mouth cancer.

The obvious precaution is to wear long sleeves and socks etc... can be very effective.
Fuck all - I've tried everything and nothing works including the expensive sprays and lotions - I just get pissed and let the little fuckers feast on me

The worst thing is my gf never gets a single bite while I'm covered - we went walking in Yorkshire on Sunday and I got tortured by horseflies and she doesn't have a single bite - same with mossies when we're abroad
Are you sure they were horse flies? You'd certainly know about it if one of those bit you. Bites from them are far less common than mosquitoes.

Last edited:
I'd always thought it was an urban myth. It's ussually suffixed with "...The SAS use it."

I've found smoking a massive Robert De Niro type cigar helped. Clouds of smoke and the mozzies and midges didn't like flying in it. Mind I had a horrible after-taste in my mouth every morning and probably will develop mouth cancer.

The obvious precaution is to wear long sleeves and socks etc... can be very effective.

Are you sure they were horse flies? You'd certainly know about it if one of those bit you. Bites from them are far less common than mosquitoes.
To be honest I'd use it for the first day then just put up with it. After the first evening swarm you barely notice any more.:lol:

Back