How skint are we?

I thought we couldn't because of the Americans insurance on the club?

Out of curiosity, if we go bust, into Administration, would Donald and Metven and co be bankrupt aswell?

Out of curiosity, if we go bust, into Administration, would Donald and Metven and co be bankrupt aswell?
Yanks don't appear to have a great appetite for us. If their security is over the ground and training ground could they just sell the land and build houses and we get naff all left?

These clowns in charge are a disgrace. How did they get through the fit and proper.....oh, hold on.

You know when you really want a packet of Space Invaders from the shop and you root around for change down the sofa, in the cup holders of the wife’s car, and in that odds and sofa drawer in the kitchen?
That’s how skint we are.
I don't see 'shit in her sofa drawer' catching on, mind ;)

Well if my own circumstances were anything close to what the club's appear to be, I'd be a very worried man.
Of course, in that case I wouldn't even be able to afford the cheap phone I've posted this on.

It's so shit at the moment it might be a blessing! The club I knew is long gone. Can we not start again from scratch?!

Out of curiosity, if we go bust, into Administration, would Donald and Metven and co be bankrupt as well?

No. That's the entire point of limited liability - that a shareholder isn't personally liable for a company's debts. They could go bankrupt if the result was they were unable to pay their personal debts as a result, but that's unlikely here, as the club is not their main source of income.
Here's a helpful guide to UK insolvency law https://www.pwc.co.uk/assets/pdf/insolvency-in-brief.pdf from Price Waterhouse.

Back