How Resiliant Are You?

MonkeyLove

Striker
I always think it's one of the most important attributes as we live in a pretty stressful World, you only need to look at the levels of mental health issues and suicide to see that life throws some shit at you.

Personal life, family, health, work, finances... etc...

I think people become a lot more resiliant the more they deal with as everything then starts to be put in perspective. Would you class yourself as a resiliant individual?

Very few blokes are with a hard or even semi on:lol::lol:;)
I always think it's one of the most important attributes as we live in a pretty stressful World, you only need to look at the levels of mental health issues and suicide to see that life throws some shit at you.

I think people become a lot more resiliant the more they deal with as everything then starts to be put in perspective. Would you class yourself as a resiliant individual?

Yes, I am usually able to compartmentalise things and only focus on them when I need to find a solution. I know others who spend their time worrying about all kinds of things that rarely if ever happen.
Most of us have faced difficult personal challenges and I'm no different - coped so far though.

I'm resiliant.

Sometimes, even in the worst cases of adversity, it can bring out an inner strength in us, that we never knew we had.
The more adversity I've faced, the more resiliant I've become.

I think I am.
I’ve had some real “threat to life” scares with both my kids over the years and have come through it.
Mind without my unbelievable Mrs by my side I don’t think either of us would’ve made it through.

My motto now is, live for the day, hence the red wine im currently drinking

I'm quite tough but even life gets to me sometimes, if things get tough I do Tai Chi and it gives me a massive turbo boost both physically and mentally.

Not giving a fuck isn’t resilience like. It’s admirable but I’m sure the truly resilient ones battling all kinds of mental health issues would trade every time for that.

Not giving a fuck isn’t resilience like. It’s admirable but I’m sure the truly resilient ones battling all kinds of mental health issues would trade every time for that.
I think everyone should learn not to give a fuck but its important to get the balance right.

Back