How often do you test for Covid and what method do you use?

I test when I feel shit. Or when you needed to for travel reasons.

But now I have a diagnosis that means I’m ‘at risk’ so I might have to do them more often. I just don’t know under what circumstances. That’s yet to be clarified. Bit of a bugger really.

Never anymore really. The LFTs are shite anyway. Had Covid at least twice, confirmed by PCR but still tested negative several times on the LFTs. The bairn was ill recently and tested positive, I became ill with flu symptoms a couple of days later (still got a bit of a cough now weeks later) but still tested negative. I'm either not doing them properly - but manage to do PCRs ok - or they don't work on me... But I don't bother anymore unless I have good reason to believe I have it.

Only if I feel really shit and run down.

But if it’s just mild symptoms I don’t bother and assume it’s just a cold.

Contrast to that a year ago where if you cough you just assume you’ve got covid. :lol:

I had covid & never had a cough . I’ve had the flu this week & thought Ide b fine as I have since I last had the flu but the telling signs for me personally is the taste disappearence after 3 days so I beat take a test or is it worth it as tomorrow Ile b on day 5

I do if I feel shit, or if one of the household are unwell - before I go out on any patient visits (I still get free tests from working in healthcare). I don't tend to test generally as a matter of routine.

Quite obvious you’re just trolling the board for replies. Why bother? Bored? Just back from a ban?

We all know the real reason you’re upset about lockdowns, masks etc. I mean I don’t blame you, honestly I’d be annoyed too, but this is all because your holiday to Vegas got postponed twice isn’t it?

Back