How often do you get a takeaway?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41941
  • Start date
If i cant make it i don't eat eat it. The one exception however is Seaside Fish and Chips, so it was Hadley's Fish & Chips Whitby back in the spring bank holidays.

Every Sunday night we get a takeaway without fail. I don't bother cooking if I'm in by myself so when on lates I'll have echo office type bait a few times a week. Have a greggs breakfast on a Saturday

Not very often now.
I’ve tried most of them over the years and finally reverted back to good old fashioned home cooked British bait.

Think there's only one takeaway in my pueblo, an Indian. And whilst it's not bad, I was spoiled by curry mile (Manchester) when I was living in the UK.

The lack of takeaway options is a little disappointing but better on the wallet and the belly.

used to be 1 a week but my son is allergic to nuts so weve had to knock that on the head. we get the occasional pizza hut now but I do miss the chinese

Pretty much once a week. The good lady usually decides. The last couple have been chicken kebab, salad, chilli and garlic dips and a portion of chips between me and the wife from Pizza Box fencehouses.

I often get a takeaway after a home game. Either a chinese from Lovely’s, an Indian from Vermillion, pizza from Pizza Hut or fish and chips from Silver Grid, all in Houghton.

Occasionally we go to Mai Thai in Shiney Row, used to be in New Herrington.

All places recommended by me :)

Back