How notorious is this forum to the club?

This forum doesn't represent the whole fan base, I'm not sure how many users are on here but I bet it's not even a quarter of the fan base so I doubt they will be worried what people say on here to be honest.

Our players are payed god knows how many thousand pounds a week each, if they get grief on here saying they playing shit, then a good player would say to himself ok going to prove them fans wrong and try harder to win them around, if they are bottlers then they would give up and cry. if I was a decent footballer being payed thousands a week I would give my all every game, I would even if I was getting a few hundred quid or less and if I was playing rubbish, I would hold my hands up and try harder. We have had our fair share of Merc players in the past who would spit their dummies out because of social media grief, don't believe our players now are like that. This is part and parcel of being a pro footballer, play shit fans are not happy, play well and get praised so our players should understand this and give their all for the club every game and don't let social media get to them!

Players should be playing to move on and upwards, if I were a player I'd be wanting to play for Liverpool, Man City, Barcelona or Watford for that matter, however higher I could get with my career.

Players should be busting a gut for this reason alone, nevermind just pleasing their current Clubs fans.

Back