how much were you paying for pints this weekend?

The ten bob millionaires hate spoons. They say they'd never give that horrible Tim their money and it's for scruffs anyway. Go and pay double somewhere else then you tit. :lol:
Then in reality they're regulars in their local spoons knocking back the cheap pints. :)
Always loved Spoons me, try to venture into as many new ones as I can.

Always loved Spoons me, try to venture into as many new ones as I can.
I'm not their biggest fan but you know what youre getting - a decent choice of well kept beer at a decent price - always a good starting point when youre in a new town before venturing further afield

Thats about 3.50 to much for that shite
Its the only "premium" lager in the club - its that or coors and Fosters I think. In the Marine I jumped onto the San Miguel whilst my mate had Staropramen and told me the cost . The San Miguel was just under the fiver mark as well :)

In true colliery style went for a pint with my dad last night after such an amazing weekend away for us both, and my eldest son.

What did lads wanna know? “How much is a pint down there now?” 😂

Id say on average yourr paying s quid more than the NE. 8 pints in a day say youre looking at the huge excess of sixteen english poinds over the weekend!

The ten bob millionaires hate spoons. They say they'd never give that horrible Tim their money and it's for scruffs anyway. Go and pay double somewhere else then you tit. :lol:
Then in reality they're regulars in their local spoons knocking back the cheap pints. :)
Couldnt care less about the owner etc. But they don't sell good craft gear. If they did, I'd have a dodge. But they won't, and we all know why.

Mind, I reckon most lads weekends away we are in one at some point tbf. Usually for a breakfast and a Guinness the morning after the night before to get back on it.

Back