How much to lower your ears?

Blokes who pay more than a tenner for a basic haircut want a slap. I’ve been getting the most technically- demanding haircut for years and never paid more than £8.

Turkish barbers are shite. Clueless.
So you have experienced every Turkish barber in the world?

If not, what a silly thing to say.

And I think you may find other nationalities often claim to be Turkish when they are from other nations.

Could this be because Turkish barbers are generally held in high esteem?

And I think you may find other nationalities often claim to be Turkish when they are from other nations.

I’ve seen loads of haircuts the produce in the ones in the north east. Absolutely crap. Very few decent barbers round here let alone Turkish barbers.

Normallt pay £13 and give them 15... Couldn't fit me in last week so tried the fancy Turks in town.. was £18 and gave them £20..

The service and time spent was far better so I shall be changing venue.. plus I like getting all the hair on. Me lugs burnt off..

Could have had a free alcoholic drink too.. they have a full bar set up. It settled for a can of coke..

The shaves look superb so I might do the whole hog next time... Neck, hand massage shave and cut... About £40 all in

Normallt pay £13 and give them 15... Couldn't fit me in last week so tried the fancy Turks in town.. was £18 and gave them £20..

The service and time spent was far better so I shall be changing venue.. plus I like getting all the hair on. Me lugs burnt off..

Could have had a free alcoholic drink too.. they have a full bar set up. It settled for a can of coke..

The shaves look superb so I might do the whole hog next time... Neck, hand massage shave and cut... About £40 all in
40 notes? I'd expect a hand job hoyed in for that much.

Sounds positively decadent fella, go for it ! :cool:

More likely that they are fronts for money laundering.

£15 by me Bangladeshi barber. Does me beard and that anarl.
Used to go to SB through Boldon, but paid £20 a pop and that was just for a haircut. Na.

Back