How much to lower your ears?

Alfie's Barber Shop on Dovedale Road £8 for gentleman's cut iirc. Some ignorant twat put the windows in a few weeks back: the lass who runs it is harmless FFS!
Nice lass Adele, she's had a few personal problems lately. Nee idea what the window carry on was about like, seems like she was targeted especially though

I haven't had my hair cut at a salon in years and years, I usually get a friend to give it a chop and did it myself quite badly during lockdown but I do get my hair done every couple of weeks for £30
when I wore my hair short I had it cut at Vidal Sassoon every 4 to 5 weeks and that could cost anything from nothing up to a few hundred depending on the colourist and stylist

Alfie's Barber Shop on Dovedale Road £8 for gentleman's cut iirc. Some ignorant twat put the windows in a few weeks back: the lass who runs it is harmless FFS!
That's where I take my 2, always looks good.

I go to a lass in hetton, shes good with thick wavy hair I wouldn't trust anyone else to cut it. For 10 years it was 35 quid. 45 since lockdown

Takes an hour and a variety of techniques and a Turkish cut to form my hairline and shaved/shaped.

let him keep the change from a 20. Done every 3 weeks, fade from 0.5 to a 1 on the back and sides. Scissors on top.

Back