How much spending money do you have each month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't not spend. I just don't spend everything before my next pay day.
If I want something big, I just get it. I bought a house last week, for example, using the money that had accumulated as a 20% deposit. Just got back from Florida too.

Someone said earlier that I bet everyone is looking forward to the next pay day. Not me, I barely notice pay day. I didn't get paid at all for 4 months last year, didn't bother me one bit.

Nah, married 8 years with a bairn. The missus is great with money too.

Both brought up with similar backgrounds, knowing the value of things. And not wasting much.

Ps, blowing a fortune on food and drink isn't waste. Fun doesn't have a price limit.
Yes mate I was joking. I suppose everyone has different necessary expenses, earnings potential and patience to save for something they want. The main thing is living within your means whatever that may be.

There were dark days when I went to payday lenders every month so I could go out on the last weekend of the month despite getting ok money.

I spend about 400 on myself that buys all my personal stuff clothes etc.

I'm going to buy this by the end of the night

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Obviously it'll suit me better than the mannequin. Proper dapper or what?
No shit Sherlock?:lol:

Last edited:
Different each month, normally have about £600 left in the bank after I have paid the mortgage, if I can manage to pay my mortgage with my current account for another 8 years, I should be well off in 2025 :lol:

I haven't read all 8 pages, but I see no good from telling everyone how much money I do or don't have each month. What was the OP thinking?

I honestly don't. I tend to worry that I'm not buying the right thing, or that I'm paying too much.
My Da was like that in his latter years - he'd take ages to buy something (usually cheaply) and then spend the next few shopping trips checking to see if could have had a better bargain elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back