How much spending money do you have each month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh right, have a great 9 days.
Or is it a case of you've got nowt but the Mrs has?
Oh, she’ll probably have some left in her account no doubt.

To be fair this month I’ve hoyed a few quid away for a 3 day Jolly Boys at the end of the month, so im a little more out of pocket than normal, but as long as I’ve petrol in the car I’m good until pay day.

Oh, she’ll probably have some left in her account no doubt.

To be fair this month I’ve hoyed a few quid away for a 3 day Jolly Boys at the end of the month, so im a little more out of pocket than normal, but as long as I’ve petrol in the car I’m good until pay day.

Nee shit. ;) :lol:

something iv never been remotely interested in is other strangers affairs. as long as me and the family are doing ok thats all that matters to me.

you were pretty passionate about convincing people to buy fords naturally aspirated petrol engines to be fair iirc

You do know that you can't take it with you? :lol:
I don't not spend. I just don't spend everything before my next pay day.
If I want something big, I just get it. I bought a house last week, for example, using the money that had accumulated as a 20% deposit. Just got back from Florida too.

Someone said earlier that I bet everyone is looking forward to the next pay day. Not me, I barely notice pay day. I didn't get paid at all for 4 months last year, didn't bother me one bit.

yes, most women. i take it your single.
Nah, married 8 years with a bairn. The missus is great with money too.

Both brought up with similar backgrounds, knowing the value of things. And not wasting much.

Ps, blowing a fortune on food and drink isn't waste. Fun doesn't have a price limit.

I don't not spend. I just don't spend everything before my next pay day.
If I want something big, I just get it. I bought a house last week, for example, using the money that had accumulated as a 20% deposit. Just got back from Florida too.

Someone said earlier that I bet everyone is looking forward to the next pay day. Not me, I barely notice pay day. I didn't get paid at all for 4 months last year, didn't bother me one bit.

Nah, married 8 years with a bairn. The missus is great with money too.

Both brought up with similar backgrounds, knowing the value of things. And not wasting much.

Ps, blowing a fortune on food and drink isn't waste. Fun doesn't have a price limit.

Dave have you nicked Peters login? :lol:

Not enough to pay more tax so the younguns pay less. Nee fucker helped me when I was struggling back in the day!

After paying off bills,loans,rent etc..how much do you have to spend?

I reckon on average I have around £1,500
Not bad for a mild mannered janitor

I spend about 400 on myself that buys all my personal stuff clothes etc.

I'm going to buy this by the end of the night

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Obviously it'll suit me better than the mannequin. Proper dapper or what?
I like the cut of your jib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back