How much spending money do you have each month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody awful aye. Some people get in that situ through no fault of theres too.

I'm the same as you . Never been so well off that I wouldn't need to check the bank to see if I can by stuff now and then but I couldn't go daft either. I'd rather enjoy myself now than squirrel loads. Might not make it to the point where I get to enjoy it!

Absolutely..mine and the wifes view is that as long as all the bills and expenses are paid then we can do whatever we want with the money, buy things go on trips, experience new things etc

You cant take it with you as someone as previously said. It does help that we both get paid every 2 weeks too so there's always an income coming in relatively quickly

Some willy waving going on here :lol:
It’s all irrelevant, because I bet my last dollar, that at the end of the month the majority of us have fuck all left and are counting the minutes until next pay day.

The ones that aren’t are either really loaded or tight twats who are going to take a load of money to the grave.

It’s all irrelevant, because I bet my last dollar, that at the end of the month the majority of us have fuck all left and are counting the minutes until next pay day.

The ones that aren’t are either really loaded or tight twats who are going to take a load of money to the grave.

Id wager both of these comments aren't true. We all on here have different jobs/careers that pay a varying amount of money couple that with if the other half works and is well paid then that can mean a decent amount of money comes into the house on a weekly/monthly basis which ensures for a comfortable lifestyle

Id hate to live pay day to pay day...I panic if my balance ever gets below 4 figures

i had a thought that i might be more frugal if i had my dd’s scattered randomly all over the month. when they all come out on the same day its party time with the remainder

Id wager both of these comments aren't true. We all on here have different jobs/careers that pay a varying amount of money couple that with if the other half works and is well paid then that can mean a decent amount of money comes into the house on a weekly/monthly basis which ensures for a comfortable lifestyle

Id hate to live pay day to pay day...I panic if my balance ever gets below 4 figures
Do you have kids?

I earn decent dollar, and the wife does her bit and have a small income from property, it’s 9 days until my pay day, and I’ve got fuck all.

I pretty much spend every penny I have.

Not necessarily mate. I've got few outgoings that are actual bills. My mortgage is only £345 a month so can spend what I want and still have plenty left. Some people have debt up to the eyeballs (been there) and they are basically giving the bank most of their money.

Do you have kids?

I earn decent dollar, and the wife does her bit and have a small income from property, it’s 9 days until my pay day, and I’ve got fuck all.

I pretty much spend every penny I have.

The way our work schedules work out we only get 2 weekends a month to go out and do things together apart from buying things for the house or trips away, new gadgets etc so we are never that short of cash that we have fuck all to spend a few days from payday. we get paid every 14 days as most over here do

Mind a lot of what we have at the moment is being set aside for a new pool going in the back after xmas

The way our work schedules work out we only get 2 weekends a month to go out and do things together apart from buying things for the house or trips away, new gadgets etc so we are never that short of cash that we have fuck all to spend a few days from payday. we get paid every 14 days as most over here do

Mind a lot of what we have at the moment is being set aside for a new pool going in the back after xmas
I take it you’re not in the North East of England then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back