How much per month do you need to live?

I own my house, have solar panels, grow food in my allotment and have chickens. I'd still have council tax and utilities, mobile phone to pay and extra food. It would be weird doing without a car. holidays and nights out, but I'd still be able to have a decent life.

I'll admit that that would be dependent on having the stuff I own at the minute and not starting from scratch.

Deffo entitled to something if she was registered with HMRC for at least 26 weeks of the 66 weeks before the bairn's due and she has paid at least 13 weeks worth of Class 2 NI Contributions in those 66 weeks. Class 2 NI is £3.05 / week and if she hadn't paid 13 weeks she could even 'top up' her contributions to ensure she gets a bit more.

She worked 22 weeks between finishing time off with #1 child and start of COVID (Mar ‘20). Looked into it and definitely not entitled to anything.

I own my house, have solar panels, grow food in my allotment and have chickens. I'd still have council tax and utilities, mobile phone to pay and extra food. It would be weird doing without a car. holidays and nights out, but I'd still be able to have a decent life.

I'll admit that that would be dependent on having the stuff I own at the minute and not starting from scratch.
Holy poo..we've found the gent with the free eggs at long last
In the North East you'd manage easily on £1500 a month
Even less look /\

Your neighbour has finally appeared

Back