How much Gamerscore do you have?

Got around 30k but rarely use xbox nowadays. I do have 21 platinums on the PlayStation

I enjoy the trophy hunting. A good reason to keep playing after completing the game

There is an SMB leaderboard on the website true Achievements

Wow. That’s impressive.

There is an SMB leaderboard on the website true Achievements

I’ve requested to join.

Last edited:
Wow. That’s impressive.

I’ve requested to join.

Alas, I don't remember who set it up originally. I just looked to see if I could accept you and it doesn't look like I have any admin privileges. Hopefully whoever it was is still active on TA.
Alas, I don't remember who set it up originally. I just looked to see if I could accept you and it doesn't look like I have any admin privileges. Hopefully whoever it was is still active on TA.

I just had a quick look through the gamertag thread and it was a poster called genericus. However it looks like he had not been active on this messageboard since 2018 so likely it isn't going to happen :(

Last edited:
dunno what it is but every time i see the term gamerscore or xbox achievements i just think back to collecting all of the skulls and terminals on Halo 3 co op.

peak of online gaming that.

Used to love collecting Gamerscore on 360. Was always good to have a few mates and see theirs tick over which made you want to try and catch it.
I moved to PS4 but trophies didnt pull me in so much and now life has taken over and I rarely play now

Used to love collecting Gamerscore on 360. Was always good to have a few mates and see theirs tick over which made you want to try and catch it.
I moved to PS4 but trophies didnt pull me in so much and now life has taken over and I rarely play now
I went about 4 years with hardly playing Xbox when I prioritised saving for our first house and sorting all the shite out after moving in. Got the Series X for Christmas and now I’m right back into it.

Back