How much do you spend on shopping per week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"
And is the OP (and any others apart from you) pensioners living abroad? unlikely, so it's a moot point.
Also if it's Eurozone you're living in, the £ is about the same or a bit higher than it was against the € in 2008

The direct point made in the previous post was about the effect of Brexit on food prices. I was giving one perspective that I believed was specific rather than moot.

2008? Mmmm 2008? Wasn't there some market disturbance back then? Something to do with the markets losing confidence?

Anyway I am amazed at how little some people live on. I have known hard times in my life but the frugality some people manage is jncredible. I really am interested on how people do it. I live a simple life yet some of the tales on here man.

"

The direct point made in the previous post was about the effect of Brexit on food prices. I was giving one perspective that I believed was specific rather than moot.

2008? Mmmm 2008? Wasn't there some market disturbance back then? Something to do with the markets losing confidence?

Anyway I am amazed at how little some people live on. I have known hard times in my life but the frugality some people manage is jncredible. I really am interested on how people do it. I live a simple life yet some of the tales on here man.

It was once person trying to twist a sensible topic into something it's not
Yes something happened in 2008, but the point is currencies fluctuate all the time
Other than one person claiming they only spent £50 a month, i'm not sure what you find incredible, as everything else is easily believable without really being overly frugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back