How much do you spend on hobbies?

I dont need full licence for mine, but wouldn't mind getting it. Just need to find time & money for it
Get it done mate. New style test is a bit of a chew on but its worth it , a big bike is a different world. Well it was for me as a bit of a fat lad my 125 used to top out about 60 and I ran out of gears going up any sort of hill! :oops::lol::lol:

Not doing so much at the moment but spent about £250 a month on dancing a couple of years ago. Private lessons and competition costs. If you add the cost of shoes and clothes for me and £2000 dresses for the MRS (no), it all adds up to a pretty penny.
Probably start up again in the new year as the MRS is now almost recovered from a foot operation and breast cancer:eek:

Get it done mate. New style test is a bit of a chew on but its worth it , a big bike is a different world. Well it was for me as a bit of a fat lad my 125 used to top out about 60 and I ran out of gears going up any sort of hill! :oops::lol::lol:
Aye, one day, would love a BMW GS but that would open up another financial black hole. If i got one of them i wouldnt come back, just keep on going. Happy enough with me T5 at the minute, but one day...

Cycling- Just spent £400 on a smart trainer for the winter and £12:99 pm for the Zwift app.

Collectibles art wise I paid 22k for an original Andy Warhol. I sold it last year for XXX guess.
I have another original and two original banksy’s
And a Dali
Now that’s look at me!!!

Ah! Don't know a lot about scooters but a vespa will always be cool. :cool:

I’m still waiting for Scomadi to pull their bloody fingers out and get the TT300 into production and available over here. It will piss on any other scooter on the road and looks exactly like a Lambretta SX but with all new tackle under the panels.

As for justifying things to the missus, I know a fellow watch collector who said he once woke up in a cold sweat from a nightmare in which he’d died and his missus sold off all his watches for what he’d told her he’d paid for them!

:idea:
My hobby is riding motorcycles

My Harley-Davidson ... Shudder to think how much it has cost me
Over the last 16 years

What’s a Harley and a fat ugly lass have in common?

They’re both good to ride until your mates find out :)

Collectibles art wise I paid 22k for an original Andy Warhol. I sold it last year for XXX guess.
I have another original and two original banksy’s
And a Dali
Now that’s look at me!!!
Are you Greedminds in disguise?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back