How much do you spend on hobbies?

Golf - 400quid a year membership fee and christ knows how much on equipment over the years
Travelling - depends what deals are on and who I am going with - spent about 3 grand in November doing Wroclaw, Prague and Milan on consecutive weekends - could spend nowt for a couple of months though
Footy - 40quid season ticket
Drinking - all bets are off

Golf - 400quid a year membership fee and christ knows how much on equipment over the years
Travelling - depends what deals are on and who I am going with - spent about 3 grand in November doing Wroclaw, Prague and Milan on consecutive weekends - could spend nowt for a couple of months though
Footy - 40quid season ticket
Drinking - all bets are off

I’d hate to think how much I’ve spent on equipment and balls over the years :lol:

Home brewing. I claim that each batch costs me 30p a pint but that’s ingredients only and in reality I have the following equipment:
Water boiler - £200
Grain Mill - £80
60L air tight Tub for storing grain - £40
Fermentasaurus fermenting vessel - £100
Spiedel fermenting barrel - £45
Cheap fermenting buckets - £20
Tall larder fridge - £50 (Gumtree)
Greenhouse heater - £20
Heat belt - £20
Bottle capper - £15

Another home brewer here. Probably every 3 months :

25kg sack of base malt £20
Speciality grains - £10
Yeast - £10
Hops - £40

That will get me approximately 120 litres of beer.

Might ramp up production next year like.

Rugby costs me about 200 a year in membership and fees, plus 50-100 for boots, although I didn't get any this year. Drinking TBC.
Cricket I shelled out at least 500 quid between 2008-12 on new stuff, but now I just use the old stuff cas I don't play as much. Drinking is more per pint but less frequent; those lads love their ales.
I used to collect programmes. Easily a few hundred on that.
Lastly, SAFC. House deposit size spent on those useless bastards. :lol:

Golf
Membership £700 per year.
Lessons Probably spent over £200 this year.
New clothes spent around £300 this year.
New putter was £300 got £200 for the old one.
Replaced all my clubs last year at a cost of about £1000 got maybe £400 back from selling my old stuff.
Not including the money it costs me to enter comps and stuff and then the money I spend in the bar.

Mountain Biking spent £3000 on a new bike and rack 2 years back but hasn't cost me much since. Love getting the bike on the rack and losing myself for hours on end though. Forget about the day to day shite and go and bust your lungs ion a forest somewhere. Magic.

Spunked a fortune on guitars as well. I should have thousands in the bank tbh but I'd be bored f***ing rigid.

Loose Women have always been my main hobby.

I dread to think how much they’ve cost me.

Arms and Legs and a bit more besides.

Back