How much do you miss football?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43869

Let's quantify this with a mark out of ten. It seems to have become fashionable to have a pop at it but then this seems to happen after every other major sporting event outside the football calendar. It's like when the Olympics is over or the Rugby World Cup, people bang on about how much they dislike the culture of the game but then we lap it up again once August comes around.

I don't know about you but I'm a 10/10. I'm desperate to see some live football on the box.

The people saying they aren't missing it at all but are logged into a football related message board :lol:

I'm a 9 or a 10. I didn't realise how much football I watched on the telly until now when I'm scrolling through the TV channels wondering what to watch.

0/10

Not at all which surprised me since going to the match seemed like a central part of my routine for decades.

If the imminent prospect of match day doesn't rekindle the old enthusiasm, I might not bother going back.

10/10 my problem is more the time it happened champions League just getting interesting and crunch times in the league! If it was start of the season I wouldn't be half as bothered

I miss the match day experience but I'm not really missing the actual football matches. The football had become that poor it was almost becoming a chore to watch us at times.

3/10

Not at all. It’s quite nice not having to watch us struggle in such a shit League and suffer what passes for football nowadays. Don’t miss the hype and bullshit either.

Back