How Messed Up Is This ?

Pretty sure that's what they said on radio, but not 100% now. Perhaps Jeremy got it wrong?

Edit ; nearly choked on my Big Mac when I heard it, and remember thinking "full f***ing custody??"
I had one ear half listening and full custody was mentioned at one point.

I hope the mam tells him a different story tbh, to know you were the product of a muslim grooming gang and a victim of their behaviour... doesn't bare thinking about that hanging over your conscience.
There was a bloke phones the JV show and said he was a produdt of rape. He wanted to find his dad and kick his head in.
I had one ear half listening and full custody was mentioned at one point.
Thought so, cheers. Can't be too sure at my age. Thought I'd had "a moment".:oops::)

Mind I didn't pick up on the time-line of all this happening, which put the doubt in my mind.

I assumed, as the mother said she'd asked her son's permission to waive their anonymity and go public, he was grown up, therefore it was all recent.

Completely tangential but Jeremy Vine comes across to me like an utter thickie who gets away with it because he has a posh voice and a pitch/tone that makes everything he says sound portentous.

However: The concept of a rapist getting visitation rights for the outcome/result of his outrage is abhorrent. If that’s correct.

Hopefully the child will never know anything about it and his/her life is filled with joy and love. The challenge his mother faces to make that occur is great enough without the authorities making it doubly so. If the story is correct.

Back