How many times a day do you urinate?

4-5....nightmare if i get called in for a drug test at work....Ive just had a piss wont be needing one for hours ffs, normally takes 2-3 hours and gallons of water to fill the pot

......then im pissing all day

Keep an eye on it marra, a friend of mine has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer after his prostrate cancer was detected too late for any effective treatment, he's only 56.

Poo test won't detect prostate cancer, you can request a PSA test which is specifically for prostate cancer. Just had mine done, came back in the normal range thankfully.

PSA isn't an accurate test mind. Me Dad died of bone cancer....which was as a result of prostate cancer. Doctors said whilst PSA was a decent indication (if the numbers were massive) it wasn't always guaranteed that low number meant every thing was ok.

I’ve never been offered it
You're drinking in the wrong bars. Shop around a bit.
f***ing loads but I drink 2 litres of water plus another 500ml with protein shake and teas and coffees, and take a glass of water to bed.
My pissing rate go's into overdrive for 24hrs when I have a protein shake alongside my regular 2-3 cups of tea a day. Something in the Amino acids must trigger it I suspect.

Last edited:
Its an energy drink, the top choice of @Gillythedilf
Do you win owt on your scratchy ,?
I just did a 24 hour check.
10 pisses and I’ve drank
2 coffee
2 tea
1 hot chocolate
1 can red thunder
2 cups fruit juice

How about you?
I’ve got to be nearly double them pisses.

On the subject of this how many people pull their foreskin back when they are getting a wee?

It amazes me when you get talking to people the amount that don’t.Their old man must be very pongy and their wives must always be getting water infections and cold sores.

Last edited:
PSA isn't an accurate test mind. Me Dad died of bone cancer....which was as a result of prostate cancer. Doctors said whilst PSA was a decent indication (if the numbers were massive) it wasn't always guaranteed that low number meant every thing was ok.
I know, that's why they don't use it for population screening. If you have an aggressive prostate cancer though your PSA numbers are normally very high. Given that's what happened to my mate that's why I went for the test. I had to have the finger up the bum test too, which didn't show any signs of abnormal growth, just a bit of enlargement.

Not had one today yet. Only been up 2 hours.
No morning wine?
I've had x3 so far. 1 around 2am, 1 at 6am, 1 at 8am.

Will provide riveting updates later.
Prostate issues
Let's all get on Dave Herbal's test today. All results in at the end of the shift.

So far, I've been up half an hour and still haven't been. I went once during the night, though. Does that count?
But unfair to start today it’s the last game of the season so at least a dozen pints will be drank which will be over a dozen pisses just to get that out.

Last edited:

Back