How many people follow you on here

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

I imagine the more important metric for you would be how many people have you on ignore.

This should be shown for everybody.

On topic ? One.

wasn't nasum was it?

This is the bloke who follows me, i think. I put it down to some weird episode he had a few years back where he followed everyone. Could be wrong mind.

Just checked. Nasum is gone .

Last edited:
I think a more important question is why on earth would anyone follow another poster? Never have and never will and don't care how many or which ones have me on ignore either...

4 of them are aliens and the other two are Gerry and Kate though.
Yes well you start to get to the heart of the matter on here and I’ve just had a similar conversation about this in the football forum

I find it f***ing weird that other posters can remember and take an interest in other posters going back years. Seemingly some posters views are cherished like the bible and can be quoted on here ad nauseum

People should frankly fuck off and get a life. Some people on here are far too nosey and take far too much interest in other posters lives and affairs. Maybe their own lives are just shit?

The motto on here always was that you reply to the post not the poster and once you run out of things to say on a thread then that thread is over for you

I could tell you zero about individual posters on here or what their personal views are on any subject. Frankly I’m not interested in what individuals personal views are on the pope, drugs or any other of the weird stuff that gets talked about on here. Who cares?

You reply to the post and that’s it

Someone on one of the threads yesterday demanded a reply to me on one of their posts. Since when did I owe anyone an explanation or a reply on anything?

I’ll tell you when. Never.

I’ve seen people tag me into posts before. I’ve got a message for these weirdos and saddos. I don’t have my preferences on man and you are wasting your time.

If your post is any good I’ll reply to it, if it’s not you won’t be getting a reply. Jog on.

Last edited:
Do they get a notification each time I post like?

Seems very strange why they decided to follow me mind.... if you want PayPal me some money and I’ll send you some of my kegs before they’ve went in the wash :lol:

Back