How many pairs of boxers do you own?

20 or so.

Went on holiday just over a week ago, I always like to do my own packing but my missus said I’ve packed your pants and socks, champion I thought.

She packed three pairs of boxers and 20 pairs of f***ing socks for a week.

Never again!

Can only wear them when she is around (adds to the thrill) and they must match my shoes.

20 or so.

Went on holiday just over a week ago, I always like to do my own packing but my missus said I’ve packed your pants and socks, champion I thought.

Never again!

She clearly does the washing and knows you're a stinker who gets several wears before they go in the basket.

20 or so.

Never again!

See my post in the socks thread, I think she is trying to tell you something.

About ten only wear them for work ,gym (when i used to go) . wear jeans on a weekend or shorts so dont bother. (Not jean shorts before some smart arse comments)

Having two young'uns, our washer's on almost daily, so I only rotate through about 3 pairs, which get filled up at the front of the drawer. I've got boxers at the back which I haven't seen for years.

.. as in ‘wear fairly often’?

I reckon I’ve got about 10 pairs in rotation. Is that normal, or the trait of a potential wrongun?

Thread of the year this mind. :neutral:
:lol:

crazy fuck...:lol:

Oh, and no boxers - boxer briefs for me... I like my johnson compacted not all loose and dangling...

Back