How many of you.....

Mine started going round about 27-28 year old time..temples first..so I grew it a bit longer to cover the temples then it just looked ridiculous..Argos..Wahl clippers..started on a number 4 all over and 3 on the sides..now it's no guard every couple of weeks and to be fair I look fkn great like.

Mine started going round about 27-28 year old time..temples first..so I grew it a bit longer to cover the temples then it just looked ridiculous..Argos..Wahl clippers..started on a number 4 all over and 3 on the sides..now it's no guard every couple of weeks and to be fair I look fkn great like.
I have a full head of hair that the chicks love but baldies can be cool as fuck anarl I say.:cool:;)

Logon or register to see this image

Bobby Charlton was another one, hanging on to his few strands of hair from his early days and expecting them to stay combed over during a match.

Great player mind, though I wonder if he’d lost those last few strands, he’d have ended up like Samson after Delilah set about him.

Bobby Charlton was another one, hanging on to his few strands of hair from his early days and expecting them to stay combed over during a match.

Great player mind, though I wonder if he’d lost those last few strands, he’d have ended up like Samson after Delilah set about him.
Ralph Coates had a better Bobby Charlton than Bobby Charlton.

When I was a kid a mate re-painted one of his Man Utd Subbuteo team with a Bobby Charlton combover.

Started losing my hair at 24. Always maintained I’d shave it off once it got noticeable.

About 18 months after I first noticed it thinning my mrs took a photo of us and I noticed how bad it had started to look at my temples. Ordered some clippers there and then and shave it down to a grade zero about once a week.

Thankfully I’ve got a nice shaped head. :cool:

....have a comb over or would resort to one if the need arose.

There must be at least one or two on here, though how many have the bottle to own up, is an entirely different question.
You come across as one of those kind of people with one...judging by how racist and angry you get I never want to own property nor live in Sweden or Spain

Millennium Combover for me. As far as I'm concerned you can't prove I'm bald, nobody's seen me with hair you could use to judge for 20 odd years.

How many of my fellow baldies have the experience of perfect strangers just coming up to you and rubbing your head? A barmaid asked if she could on Saturday but some people feel like they have the right to just do it without adding!

Back