How many more mags are going to get on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

essayfc

...before my son gets accepted.

My son registered on here weeks ago but every time he tries to log in he gets a message saying he hasn't got permissions to post, yet I see another mag toontumaz or something like that joined on 31 Dec and is merrily posting away trying to wind us up. He has emailed rtg but justs gets a message to check faq. Come on rtg get this sorted out or would it be better to have toon somewhere in his user name?

My son registered on here weeks ago but every time he tries to log in he gets a message saying he hasn't got permissions to post, yet I see another mag toontumaz or something like that joined on 31 Dec and is merrily posting away trying to wind us up. He has emailed rtg but justs gets a message to check faq. Come on rtg get this sorted out or would it be better to have toon somewhere in his user name?

you usually get a link to authorise the email addy

This happened to me,I tried about 3 times to get on and finally got on the week after the bloody mags game,when it was all doom and gloom.:roll:

My mate at work (a mackem from shields) has tried twice to sign up in the last month or so and keeps saying he gets rejected, yet there has been a fair few mags on here no bother, must be a new criteria :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back