How many in the Wembley 8 Club?

6 out of 8, Charlton, cut my nose off to spite my face on that one, pissed off with them as we should not have been there lost momentum towards the end, and the centenary thing.

6 out of 8, Charlton, cut my nose off to spite my face on that one, pissed off with them as we should not have been there lost momentum towards the end, and the centenary thing.

Lost momentum towards the end? That season we lost 1 of our last 15, won 6 of our last 9 and won 3 of our last 4. The reason we were in the play offs was because we were too far behind to make up the ground in the later stages of the season.

Not born in 73 and Was only 11 when we played Norwich.

All the rest though inc. the daft tournament.

SURELY this weekend is the one!!!!

I would be 7 if I wasn't an idiot and booked a family holiday back in January:rolleyes:.

Mam and dad would be 8 but my dad isn't well enough for the trip:(

Lost momentum towards the end? That season we lost 1 of our last 15, won 6 of our last 9 and won 3 of our last 4. The reason we were in the play offs was because we were too far behind to make up the ground in the later stages of the season.
Well my age must be telling, but I was annoyed with something hence didn’t bother to go !

Back