How many full time jobs have you had

Two

Worked part-time in a nursing home when I left school, then worked full time in another Nursing Home for six years and then starting working in the Health Service as an Nursing Auxiliary in 1995, so will have done 25 years next year.

Next in place is Romania I hear . Not for me. We are struggling to recruit. 10000 labour shortage

We've been offered a few sites by an existing client in Romania - too much fuck on setting up there for the value of the contract so we have passed - loads of call centres moving there though. Poland is the main place atm - krakow is booming with tech companies

We've been offered a few sites by an existing client in Romania - too much fuck on setting up there for the value of the contract so we have passed - loads of call centres moving there though. Poland is the main place atm - krakow is booming with tech companies
The Romania crack is true then.
Not for me

8 - including 2 stints at 2 different companies. I did not have a CV for the first 20 years of my working life. From my first job I never applied for a job until I was 36.

5 in just under 13 years

4 years in the firm I did my training with
2 years in the job from hell which knocked my confidence and mojo
2 years in my next job which was really a step down but on more money. Loved the place but the job bores me shitless.
2 and a half years in the next job, commute got me down a bit and wanted a bit more responsibility
2 and a half in the current job

Four in 18 year. All doing more or less the same shit.

Also had a stint working part time and freelancing. It was harder than working full time. The only time I wasn't working was when I was sat on the metro or asleep.

Back