How many full time jobs have you had

One for me
and full time meant full time, running a livestock farm seven days a week and often nights as well.

I've worked for 14 organisations (including a bout of self employment) and had one or two roles in each. I started work when I was 15. I'm 64 this year

17 Years in my first job (RAF) then had 4 jobs in 5 years as I couldn't settle. Been with current employer in various positions for 17 years.

I was being serious. Thats not unusual for an old bloke in the building trade. I hope you find your life soon, its sure to be out there somewhere.
:lol:

I know, pal. It just seemed like you had posted a sarcastic post response to the post above. People do it as a joke here a lot so I thought you were doing the same. Not knocking on what you do. Fuck me, I can't ever knock anyone for what they do - I'm in Human Resources!:lol:

4 in 38 years for me - although various moves and promotions in my current one over 32 years.

Just one, when I first left school, in the shipyards.

Worked part time after that and sang and DJayed to supplement my earnings until I started singing full time, about 15 years ago.

I work 8-10 hours a week, these days, though I do do a few hours of practice and prep work, too.

No complaints.

Back