How long does it take to train to be

Easy, just hoy the auto pilot on and get pissed. Seriously though I think it goes on flight time hours gained, some top pilots have 1000 hours and a lot more. I think when you get to 500 you will be on your way to being a good airline pilot. I would imaging that would cost a lot of money however it could be spread over a few years. So I guess it depends how quickly you want to become a pro.

Easy, just hoy the auto pilot on and get pissed. Seriously though I think it goes on flight time hours gained, some top pilots have 1000 hours and a lot more. I think when you get to 500 you will be on your way to being a good airline pilot. I would imaging that would cost a lot of money however it could be spread over a few years. So I guess it depends how quickly you want to become a pro.

To sum up your post. You have nee idea.

Commercial helicopter pilot over here is 100 flight hours plus ground school plus a medical
Comes in at about $70k plus about 5 or 6 months I think

A commercial pilot? And cost ?
cheers

It depends on a lot of things. Some carriers (e.g. Lufthansa) operate cadet programs where they train you and guarantee grades a job (you still need to pay for most). But for that one in particular, you need to speak German and have EU work authorization, which...well, act fast. CA Cityflyer has one, but you need certain academic requirements to even get it.

Generally, the faster you want to do it on your own, the more it'll cost, because you'd be basically doing it as an intensive course. Think 18 months and 100 grand. If you want to do it cheaper, you could, but it'd take a lot longer.

Not sure why you bother to comment.

I actually did price the overall cost about 4 years ago,it was around £120k if memory serves me well,cant remember the length of time,maybe year and a half or two years?Get your PPL lot quicker,lot cheaper,see how you enjoy it,i did a flex-wing microlight course spread over a month.

I actually did price the overall cost about 4 years ago,it was around £120k if memory serves me well,cant remember the length of time,maybe year and a half or two years?Get your PPL lot quicker,lot cheaper,see how you enjoy it,i did a flex-wing microlight course spread over a month.
It’s gone up in price. My workmates lad is doing it, around £145k iirc. Inheritance from the lads grandfather is paying for it

Back