How long before someone claims.....

I was going to make a point that Parkinson is apparently on less money here than Lee Clark at Blyth Spartans, but giving him a contract to begin with was daft, so yeah.

Crikey, is that right?

Symptomatic of the decisions being made when you pay McGeady a daft amount for 2 years and the manager below the going rate.

I would like to congratulate you on your staying power because Parkinson done that for me.
Much more to do with having a beer with my dad and son than anything. If it was straight there and back I'd not be going.
I was at the ice hockey last night. What a difference. Good win for whitley. You get there last night?

to have seen Arsene Wenger in the Ramside claiming his new FIFA role wasn't for him or Phil Brown eating fish & chips in Farringdon or Roy Keane in a helicopter at Teesside airport. I am most disappointed we can't get a rumour going that some idiot reporter will pick up and stick on the back of tomorrow's papers. The only problem is being in League One the media don't really care. Actually. the Phil Brown one could be true.
Gillinghams manager Steve Evans was in the Dray & Horses last month.Could of been for a number of reasons.
Either he (clearly) likes his scran,was just having a quick bite before enjoying a night down the green in the trammy,hes about to be our next manager or his current team had played us earlier that day.

Of course, it could also mean that Blyth are ridiculously overpaying Clark.

Indeed, hadn't considered that given the context.

Either way, point being is that club appear only too willing to pay out money without putting the time, energy and expertise into if it will provide value.

Indeed, hadn't considered that given the context.

Either way, point being is that club appear only too willing to pay out money without putting the time, energy and expertise into if it will provide value.

Looking at the League tables, whatever Blyth are paying him. it's too much.

Much more to do with having a beer with my dad and son than anything. If it was straight there and back I'd not be going.
I was at the ice hockey last night. What a difference. Good win for whitley. You get there last night?
Yeah i was there. Should never have been 2 down but they did well to keep chipping away at them. Was a great relief when Holland stuck the 4th in.

It's back open now mate and he was definitely in the que!
Is it open again.Drove up hylton road a few times last week.Shows what notice i take.
Ricky Tomlinson was in the bell last month having a burger and chips.And hes managed England.And the pics are on facebook so it must be true.

Yeah i was there. Should never have been 2 down but they did well to keep chipping away at them. Was a great relief when Holland stuck the 4th in.
I was against the run of play a bit. Poor one on one. Anyway, the difference between the two as a day or night out is stark. 29th seems like an age away for the next home game. Most Sunderland fans will be dreading Saturday

I was against the run of play a bit. Poor one on one. Anyway, the difference between the two as a day or night out is stark. 29th seems like an age away for the next home game. Most Sunderland fans will be dreading Saturday
Aye it's been a lull lately. First home game for 3 weeks yesterday then another wait. Were thinking about going to solway on Saturday. Take our mind off the inevitable safc defeat haha.

Back