How long before someone claims.....

mackem35

Winger
to have seen Arsene Wenger in the Ramside claiming his new FIFA role wasn't for him or Phil Brown eating fish & chips in Farringdon or Roy Keane in a helicopter at Teesside airport. I am most disappointed we can't get a rumour going that some idiot reporter will pick up and stick on the back of tomorrow's papers. The only problem is being in League One the media don't really care. Actually. the Phil Brown one could be true.

Incredible coincidence that. I was at Teesside airport this morning, early, just cleaning my private jet, when who comes across to borrow some windolene but Roy Keane. He’s working there valeting jets so he’s ready for managing the Lads when the job becomes available.

The good old days when Arsene Wenger was taking over, we were the next Man City, Legacy projects and the like.

to have seen Arsene Wenger in the Ramside claiming his new FIFA role wasn't for him or Phil Brown eating fish & chips in Farringdon or Roy Keane in a helicopter at Teesside airport. I am most disappointed we can't get a rumour going that some idiot reporter will pick up and stick on the back of tomorrow's papers. The only problem is being in League One the media don't really care. Actually. the Phil Brown one could be true.
We’re at a point now where no decent ‘biggish’ name will come. We’re fucked

We’re a club who now apparently asks the parents of the Academy players to chip in for petrol money for away games, so the idea that anyone would remotely accept for a moment that we’d pay for the Ramside, a helicopter or even a fish lot in Farringdon stretches believability.

We’re a club who now apparently asks the parents of the Academy players to chip in for petrol money for away games, so the idea that anyone would remotely accept for a moment that we’d pay for the Ramside, a helicopter or even a fish lot in Farringdon stretches believability.

Every penny counts when you buy Will Grigg for 10 x his value, give McGeady, Leadbetter and Parkinson daft contracts etc..

Every penny counts when you buy Will Grigg for 10 x his value, give McGeady, Leadbetter and Parkinson daft contracts etc..
I was going to make a point that Parkinson is apparently on less money here than Lee Clark at Blyth Spartans, but giving him a contract to begin with was daft, so yeah.

Back