How is your health kick going then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcohol free since 31st December and intend to keep at it until the end of the February when I go home for the weekend for me birthday.

2 meals a day incorporating lots of veg.

Plenty of water and green tea.

Walking an additional hour each night, alongside my hour walking for work everyday.

Down 8lbs since the first.

No. Would it not be safer where they can touch the bottom?
They are 7 and 10. We're onto retrieving things from the bottom now :lol:

Alcohol free since 31st December and intend to keep at it until the end of the February when I go home for the weekend for me birthday.

2 meals a day incorporating lots of veg.

Plenty of water and green tea.

Walking an additional hour each night, alongside my hour walking for work everyday.

Down 8lbs since the first.

I stopped eating half a packet of biscuits a night and lost 5lb in the first week.

Not a drop of booze since the new year, and nee takeaways. Eating fresh prepared stuff daily, tracking my calories and macros to the letter via myfitnesspal and killing myself 5 times a week with exercise.

It's a f***ing miserable existence.

No alcohol since the 1st, mostly living on homemade stuff for work, trying to cut out takeaways to at least once a fortnight, along with other vices (crisps mainly). Had that 24 hr stomach bug recently so probably dropped a couple of pound there. Slowly starting to get back into a gym routine. Set myself a very reasonable target to shift between a 1 and a half to 2 stone come the end of March

Unless you have an outrageous metabolism or ate hardly owt else a day I call bullshite
Don't be silly.
Breakfast : cereal
Dinner: soup
Tea: healthy cooked meal
Supper: 20 biscuits
That's about 1500 calories after 10pm. Knock that on the head and you're in calorie deficit.

Is'nt that about 6 lb a week ? My wife exaggerates a lot too.

Nothing has changed for me. I was at my target weight before xmas, and its moved up and down a pound or two, i've weighed myself this morning and am spot on target,without much effort or sacrifice. Fitness is down a tad, due to bad weather. Big test will be on my approaching hols. Always put weight on because i intend to enjoy my food and drink without restraint. It'll be a good incentive when i get back.

As before those on MFP can confirm the truth

I weigh in daily ;)

Cardio sessions and classes on mornings
Weights on the evenings.

Do one or the other. Total waste of time doing both. Your best bet would be to do a really intense session of weights for about 45 minutes four times a week. Then let your body rest in between, hydrate and eat right.

Your making things harder for yourself the way you're doing it.

Do one or the other. Total waste of time doing both. Your best bet would be to do a really intense session of weights for about 45 minutes four times a week. Then let your body rest in between, hydrate and eat right.

Your making things harder for yourself the way you're doing it.
It's just to pass the time mate. Nowt serious. Gets me out house few hours a day.

Health kick abandoned for today. Power cut at home, decamped to an Italians for tea, 3 course with a sweet, pub after for footy Scores.

Still having a drink when I fancy, eating as I always do and cracking phys as I have for the past 20 odd years, 39 year old and would put most young uns to shame. Health kicks going well!

Walked to work today. 3.5 mile. Took an hour but was canny really as the weather isn't too bad. Will do it twice a week on the days am not at the gym.

Havent weighed myself yet but i tipped 17.13 at new year. Been keeping under 2100kal since. Apart from one day a week. I feel better and my clothes feel looser but im not going to weigh till the 1st of feb.

Still no booze. Eating a lot better. Lost half a stone.
Feel better in myself too. Night out planned Feb 24th will be my first night back on the booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back