How is your health kick going then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No booze, exercise going well....hardest part is eating better, suprising but my sweet tooth is the hardest to control. Hoping to run 500 miles this year, 10 miles per week minimum.

Fine.
Booze down to none.
Takeaways down to one a month.
Gym 2 times a day 5 times a week going well.
Decent meals being made and loads of meat cut from diet.

Fads and health kicks are a load of bollocks. Just have everything in moderation and exercise all year round.

Agree to disagree. I for one suffer at the hands of temptation and still sometimes struggle to put a lid on a night out. Going cold turkey and going hard in Jan can give a focus.....some dont' need to that, but we all different aint we.

:lol: you could jog to the Supermarket for your cheesecake like

creased :)

Not great. I've had a drink every day this month and developed a thing for cheesecake.

I've bought a book though. Lean in 15. I'm hoping staring at that for a bit will sort us.

aye try eating that instead of cheescake

Agree to disagree. I for one suffer at the hands of temptation and still sometimes struggle to put a lid on a night out. Going cold turkey and going hard in Jan can give a focus.....some dont' need to that, but we all different aint we.

Good on ya, but a good month will soon be eradicated if the next eleven are back to normal if you get me.

well we are doing it at work, calling it to London and back, ie 500 mile.

Its nee good if you hammer the cake tho, so to speak.

I was just messing and haven't actually started running yet, but I plan to once I shake this chest infection. I'm thinking of entering the Sunderland 10K and hoping I can get back to where I was before the year of illness last year.

In the mean time I've just been eating healthy and looking after myself better.

I was just messing and haven't actually started running yet, but I plan to once I shake this chest infection. I'm thinking of entering the Sunderland 10K and hoping I can get back to where I was before the year of illness last year.

In the mean time I've just been eating healthy and looking after myself better.

good....just run up strawberry bank 3 times a day you'll be right.

I have knocked drink on the head and tabs which I started again over Christmas.
No processed food, no sugar except for an apple a day and maybe some mango or papaya.
I've started running and love it.
I've lost over a stone since new year and feel absolutely amazing.

yep, I do. I will do this for 3 month, booze will creep back in round easter. If I could stop at 3 pints I'd be happy.

Just keep the exercise going and enjoy the pints marra.

I started on the smoothies...then read they arent all that good for you :cry:

Depends what you're putting in them.

I have knocked drink on the head and tabs which I started again over Christmas.
No processed food, no sugar except for an apple a day and maybe some mango or papaya.
I've started running and love it.
I've lost over a stone since new year and feel absolutely amazing.

Well done. Most women stop exercising as soon as they leave school (and even then they'd duff it half the time with their third period of the month). Keep it up.

Last edited:
Just keep the exercise going and enjoy the pints marra.

Depends what you're putting in them.

Well done. Most women stop exercising as soon as they leave school (and even then they'd duff it half the time with their third period of the month). Keep it up.

Bananas, berries. Sometimes some spinach and natural yoghurt. Fruit juice as base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back