How is Stephen Hawking still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think professional mackem is commenting on MND per se but referring to the " conspiracy theory" that certain powerful people that influence social opinion are in fact cloned aka pop and film stars

Not far off mate. I'm not sure I fully subscribe to the theory of mass clones. More like manipulating brain dead puppet "so called" artists.

Could he be hacked?

In what way? Someone else speaks for him or makes him do things he doesn't want to do? Definitely.

Remember the latest stuff he comes out with has all to do with TPTB fear propaganda.

-Overpopulation
-Pandemics
-Superseded by supercomputer AI
-Earth and humans are fucked etc.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...ning-is-all-wrong-about-humans-and-earth.html

Notice this blogger has noticed a change of behavior since the 80's too.......................

1985 They had to re-boot him. That's why he's still going, his 20 year life expectancy re-started then. Not be long for his next re-boot

Could be true. That lad who wrote that paper said the same. He reckons there's already been another switch, around 2007 when the 3rd Hawking went 'up to' space (in a vomit comet plane).

Is he a f***ing Cyborg or what then?

Cyborg or doppelganger for me. Other theories are even wilder, that he's lucky, so intelligent he's cured himself or that he has loads of money and can somehow cheat death.

Last edited:
In what way? Someone else speaks for him or makes him do things he doesn't want to do? Definitely.

Remember the latest stuff he comes out with has all to do with TPTB fear propaganda.

-Overpopulation
-Pandemics
-Superseded by supercomputer AI
-Earth and humans are fucked etc.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...ning-is-all-wrong-about-humans-and-earth.html.

The big give away for me was his logical assertion that invading aliens would be über hostile just as a certain reboot film, Independence Day Resurgance, was released.

He apparently gives lectures in Cambridge to a select set of invitees from around the world. To qualify you need to;

- Get your tubes tied
- Have minor leanings towards the pox
- Be scared of having "HAL In Your Home"
- Be prepared to lick the Guide stones
- Shoot peas at spaceships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back