How is South Park immune to

Think I’ll go watch some It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Probably the most outrageous and un PC show on mainstream channels. Got to make the most of it though. It’s only been guaranteed for another 4 seasons so need to make the most of it.

:lol: Absolutely nowt is getting cancelled. Rightie snowflakes need to get a grip.
There’s very little that gets me offended on here other than when people go OTT with the the anti Semitic patter and also local things where family will be reading. When I see people use the term snowflake and then go on a rant crying about something and being offended just tickles me 😂

Odd response.

There’s very little that gets me offended on here other than when people go OTT with the the anti Semitic patter and also local things where family will be reading. When I see people use the term snowflake and then go on a rant crying about something and being offended just tickles me 😂

Odd response.
Quite a few posters on here are so obsessed with stuff getting cancelled that they don't realise that nowt has been cancelled.

Quite a few posters on here are so obsessed with stuff getting cancelled that they don't realise that nowt has been cancelled.
Other than on here when I said a Dr who hates anti vaxxers was a WAD but only perhaps after a few, and the comment was deleted by mods. That was more my point.

Other than on here when I said a Dr who hates anti vaxxers was a WAD but only perhaps after a few, and the comment was deleted by mods. That was more my point.
I get posts deleted alot. I don't let it get to me.
They even create hypothetical situations 😂 what if little mix was a boy band 😂

Last edited:
I get posts deleted alot. I don't let it get to me.
It's not a game changer but as was the point, it's all or nothing and everyone should be treated equal. Someone deciding what's funny or offensive on a Sunderland message board is a tough job but we can only hope they're God. Or they have a sense of humour.

The wet wipe social media losers who want to cancel anything that isn't their version of 'PC'?
South Park is one of the most woke productions of all time 🤣
Name me one other show that has Chinese characters saying 'reery' instead of 'really', Japanese people killing whales and dolphins in sea world because of pearl harbour and Jesus doing Coke with santa, that doesn't get the snowflakes saying a word.
Community
ASIP
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Last edited:

Back