How is South Park immune to

Name me one other show that has Chinese characters saying 'reery' instead of 'really', Japanese people killing whales and dolphins in sea world because of pearl harbour and Jesus doing Coke with santa, that doesn't get the snowflakes saying a word.

I think the show might be going over your head mate
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Offer the lad an egg in this trying time

South Park nailed this awful society we live in way before it happened.
I think you wanted everyone to get behind a show we all love because it adhered to your anti woke view point…

When some of us pointed out that it’s possible to be funny either way you back tracked and now you feel like a prick…

Which of course you are. Don’t worry though man. You’ll get through it
Randy Marsh is also one of the greatest television characters ever to exist mind.

Baseball dad is still my favourite episode

Last edited:
I think you wanted everyone to get behind a show we all love because it adhered to your anti woke view point…

When some of us pointed out that it’s possible to be funny either way you back tracked and now you feel like a prick…

No that wasn't my point. Read again. Laugh at everything or nothing.

You’re giving him a bit too much credit there mate

BATDAD

Regardless of opinions, it's one, if not the greatest comedy series of all time, until the series PC principle is in then a few episodes were great.

Simpsons did it

Did what? Be great and in the same vein as the other two til they diversified and went another way that reflected the time? They’re still doing that…

The Simpsons will always be something defining of my time and probably yours. They’ve gone too far. Most think it’s because they just carried on too long. The reason is because the writers got worried, they stopped thinking outside the box and went with cultural.. South Park did the same but decided they’d satirise, the Simpsons leaned in and bent over.

Did what? Be great and in the same vein as the other two til they diversified and went another way that reflected the time? They’re still doing that…

The Simpsons will always be something defining of my time and probably yours. They’ve gone too far. Most think it’s because they just carried on too long. The reason is because the writers got worried, they stopped thinking outside the box and went with cultural.. South Park did the same but decided they’d satirise, the Simpsons leaned in and bent over.
Woosh, Google it.

Back