How Humanist Are You?

As there doesn't seem to be a day go by without some kind of "Islamist" or "Christian" or whatever thread on here, I wonder how many of you class yourselves as Humanists?

I'm a Humanist. I have some, I suppose you could say spiritual, but not necessarily religious beliefs.
I took the "How Humanist Are You?" test and scored 100%, which I must admit came as a bit of a surprise.
Can't argue with the result, but I'd raise an eyebrow at a question or two and the choice of answers.
I'm all for quantitative info, but qualitative is necessary for a balanced result.

Anywho I wondered if any of you would like to have a go?

How humanist are you?

If not, no worries. It interested me so I thought I'd chuck it up on here
Well , I’ve completed the questionnaire ( on a common sense basis ) and I’ve been judged 100% humanist .

Didn’t Ricky Shitface use that argument too
I think he did, along with many other people. The reason it's mentioned is it is spot on, although people of different religions seem to be finding solace with each other as more people turn their backs on religion. Among the religious, it's almost like it is more acceptable to believe in a different religion than none at all. Atheists are the objects of their ire, not non christians, non muslims etc.

As there doesn't seem to be a day go by without some kind of "Islamist" or "Christian" or whatever thread on here, I wonder how many of you class yourselves as Humanists?

I'm a Humanist. I have some, I suppose you could say spiritual, but not necessarily religious beliefs.
I took the "How Humanist Are You?" test and scored 100%, which I must admit came as a bit of a surprise.
Can't argue with the result, but I'd raise an eyebrow at a question or two and the choice of answers.
I'm all for quantitative info, but qualitative is necessary for a balanced result.

Anywho I wondered if any of you would like to have a go?

How humanist are you?

If not, no worries. It interested me so I thought I'd chuck it up on here
Nice try, Cambridge Analytica.

I think he did, along with many other people. The reason it's mentioned is it is spot on, although people of different religions seem to be finding solace with each other as more people turn their backs on religion. Among the religious, it's almost like it is more acceptable to believe in a different religion than none at all. Atheists are the objects of their ire, not non christians, non muslims etc.
I've had some quite deep conversations ( for me) with people of belief. We have a Muslim lass working at our place who wears the full head scarf and everything that goes with it. We also have a couple of retired Revs on the books and all of them are really nice people. I've had some chats with the Muslim lass about the people of strong beliefs and how genuinely nice they are. We couldn't decide if they went to the cloth because they were nice people or did their beliefs make them better people? I like talking to people to see how they tick however I do tell them that I am beyond redemption.
I have a lot of time for genuinely nice people and people of faith I'm meeting seem to be in that "nice bloke " category

Back