How Green Are You?

Massively and not enough.

I try to be really careful with the water and power I use at home. Get public transport where I can. Unfortunately cycling isn’t really feasible for me given my current schedule/lifestyle. I evidently don’t care enough to alter my whole lifestyle.

Try and do what I can.
Could do more.

Can't face a plant based diet but reckon I could make steak / beef a very occasional treat :cry:

Cycle pretty much everywhere.
Take trains when possible instead of flying.
Recycle.

Need to be more mindful of the amount of clothes I buy and chuck.

Don't use plastic bags. Avoid packaging. I buy local produce.

Could do loads more.... we're fucked like.

I've got solar panels
Compost what I can
Grow my own veg
I do a job that leaves the environment a lot cleaner and safer than when I found it.

Try and do what I can.
Could do more.

Can't face a plant based diet but reckon I could make steak / beef a very occasional treat :cry:

Cycle pretty much everywhere.
Take trains when possible instead of flying.
Recycle.

Need to be more mindful of the amount of clothes I buy and chuck.

Don't use plastic bags. Avoid packaging. I buy local produce.

Could do loads more.... we're fucked like.
You do more than most.

Last edited:
How much do you care about the environment and how what do you do to actively help it?

I try and protect the environment in my job, and I am decent at recycling. Also very carbon efficient in the house, albeit mainly because I'm tight as fuck and don't like paying much for heating! Also use public transport where I can instead of using the car, but that's just because I hate driving

Not enough. It's hard sometimes. I do recycle all my bottles and cans and don't use plastic bags. We don't have as much waste as before now that we're adapting to a minimalist lifestyle, but it still doesn't feel like we're doing enough.

I'm actually in the process of redoing our front, side, and back yards to be more water efficient. Luckily some of the native California plants do not require much water so I am looking into doing more of that. Working with a professional landscaper as I know nothing about this stuff.

Back