How do you post pictures

LineTrash

Striker
Used to be able no problem, now I keep getting “something went wrong” ???

Is there something different that needs to happen???

Are you talking about pictured from your gallery/album on here or ones that are on another site that you want to embed in a post?
My pictures and ones from internet. I used to be able to hit icon then copy and paste into box and pics would come up...now it keeps saying something went wrong and contact admin...tried image hosting for my pics and different codes but nothing is working

You are not alone I haven’t a clue how to post any pics from anywhere
What’s this embed media mean

Last edited:
Same for me. No matter where I store the images (tried my own static IP, imgur, imgbb etc) I always receive a “Something went wrong. Please try again or contact the administrator” response.

Last edited:
Same for me. No matter where I store the images (tried my own static IP, imgur, imgbb etc) I always receive a “Something went wrong. Please try again or contact the administrator” response.
I think I need a detailed step by step account of how to do it ???

I have similar issues. If I copy a link from bing images or equivalent, I get the something went wrong contact administrator message, but if I copy a link from postimages or direct from my files it works.
Bah technology !

Doesnt work for me - also I have tried to upload media to my gallery and they just sit there for weeks awaiting approval - how do I get them approved so I can load them onto the forum??

Uploading photos should be far easier. On every other social media site, you press the camera icon and choose the photo.

Back