How do you get rid of your garden waste?

Just put a post of a local service group on Facebook asking if someone will take it away, stating that it MUST be cheap. Then your conscience is clear that your waste has been properly disposed of and not just dumped down a back lane.

Burn it, then sprinkle the ash all ower the lawn. However, after more considered thought, liberal sprinkling of petrol over the whole overgrown jungle. Add some naplam as it seems like you have let one or two weeds slip with your hectic lifestyle. Can happen to us all. Watch the wind then drop match. Start afresh next year. No need to thank me, Monty xx.

Cant get anymore in the brown bin and cant shove it in the green because it gets checked. I'm not paying £30, i'd rather just let all the garden overgrow with weeds.

Our council provides 2 brown bins if requested.
Get a cheap shredder that helps with the branches. I use the chippings as a pathway.

Cant get anymore in the brown bin and cant shove it in the green because it gets checked. I'm not paying £30, i'd rather just let all the garden overgrow with weeds.
Stick it over next doors, if you have some left stick it next door to next doors so when you do the garden again you can stick it in next door plus one.

Have an agreement with both neighbours if any one of us bins are full use the others. Very very rare we do our gardens at the same time.

This, we do this across all 3 bins and it works canny. Only need to go to the tip for the garden a couple of times a year and after Christmas for the toy packaging. Having good neighbours is a nice thing, makes living that bit easier.

Back