How Do you Delete Conversations In your Inbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open the conversation you want to leave, when your in it there's a box in the top right hand corner that says leave, similar to where it says watch on any normal thread (top right)

Alternatively If you want to leave multiple conversations on the conversation screen, where the titles of each are look along the bar to the right and you'll see a little red box.

Tick the boxes of the convos you wish to leave and then at the bottom a black bar will pop up click on the drop down bar, click leaveconversations and then click go

Open the conversation you want to leave, when your in it there's a box in the top right hand corner that says leave, similar to where it says watch on any normal thread (top right)

Alternatively If you want to leave multiple conversations on the conversation screen, where the titles of each are look along the bar to the right and you'll see a little red box.

Tick the boxes of the convos you wish to leave and then at the bottom a black bar will pop up click on the drop down bar, click leaveconversations and then click go

Many thanks.

How do you empty your inbox of conversations?

I have highlighted them but there is not an option to delete !

Any advice gratefully received

Thank you

Searched but cannot find a answer ,reached my limit of 10 messages and need to delete a few .I select them but the dropbox doesn't have a delete option ,or am i having a blonde moment ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back