How do I lose a stone in two weeks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken,eggs, steak, white fish , green veg, no drink , no carbo, no dairy . 90 mins light cardio a day . Piece of piss.

Kellogs All Bran every morning.
Tin of soup for lunch.
Tin of soup for tea.
Minimum 30 mins of walking or other exercise each day.

Problees work, mebbees.

Ebola. Cba to read thread so soz if seb.
A stone in 2 weeks cannae be done.

It can like. I dropped exactly a stone in the first 2 weeks when I was dieting for my last competition. Obviously the majority of that was water and poop.

Well????????? serious replies only please...
Severely reduce your carb intake (i.e under a 100g of carbs - most of which being fiberous), and in conjunction train and take a shit load of dieuretics. Alternatively you can use clenbuterol or take a few ephedrine with aspirine and a cup of black coffee a few times a day. That would work.

As doable as it is and as I have done, I strongly suggest however that you avoid any crash dieting or weight-loss over around 1 or 2llbs a week that isn't attained through sensible, sustainable dieting and training.

I've had (proper) flu for the last week and a bit. Just realised av lost a stone.

Canny prep for Christmas bar the hockling of green shite, can't taste nowt, can't sleep, daylight being painful, having zero energy and the constant sweats.
Proper Mr Burns body n'arl. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back