How do I create new online ticket accounts?

Rokerlass

Subs Bench
I'm trying to create separate accounts for rest of family and link them together (as don't want to be caught out like last season with only one ticket available because kids and hubby match tickets were bought using my account) but am having real trouble getting anywhere? Cant find where to create a New account only where to put details for existing account numbers and passwords?? Any help much appreciated...

I'm trying to create separate accounts for rest of family and link them together (as don't want to be caught out like last season with only one ticket available because kids and hubby match tickets were bought using my account) but am having real trouble getting anywhere? Cant find where to create a New account only where to put details for existing account numbers and passwords?? Any help much appreciated...

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/safc/

top right register

You're probably better off asking this to be moved to pure football.
One of the mods should be able to do it for you @Pancho

Sorry if put in incorrect forum

Super! Many thanks

This is where I went earlier...I must be missing something? Cannot see anything on page to register? Any help much appreciated

Last edited:
Sorry if put in incorrect forum

Super! Many thanks

This is where I went earlier...I must be missing something? Cannot see anything on page to register? Any help much appreciated
If you’re logged in to your account “register” doesn’t appear, log out and it’s there, right next to sign in

Cheers. It must have my details still behind the scenes as it looks like I've logged out. Just tried on a different laptop and can see the register now!

Back