How can it be possible

To have 3 inept goalkeepers all vying for the trophy of most incompetent ?
Or the slowest midfielders ?
Or the most powder puff forwards ?
Oh and signing weak as piss defenders ?
Over to you Messrs Grayson & Coleman ( not forgetting them other 2)

It is utterly extraordinary like. The goalkeeper situation in particular has got to be unprecedented in professional football.

It is utterly extraordinary like. The goalkeeper situation in particular has got to be unprecedented in professional football.

Especially at Sunlun. As long as I remember we've always had decent to good keepers, reliable at the very least. First keeper I recall seeing was Tony Norman and I don't remember any goalie worse than the three we have now. Even, that french long haired hippy who's name I don't recall right now.

Edit: Perez, I remembered right after I posted. :neutral:

The thing that gets me is I bet mannone would have been on about 20k tops after his relegation pay cut. I reckon these 3 clowns we have now are getting that between them. So effectively we’re paying out the same in wages but managed to make ourselves a million times worse off. Best run club in the country we are. :mad:

Especially at Sunlun. As long as I remember we've always had decent to good keepers, reliable at the very least. First keeper I recall seeing was Tony Norman and I don't remember any goalie worse than the three we have now. Even, that french long haired hippy who's name I don't recall right now.

Edit: Perez, I remembered right after I posted. :neutral:
Perez

To have 3 inept goalkeepers all vying for the trophy of most incompetent ?
Or the slowest midfielders ?
Or the most powder puff forwards ?
Oh and signing weak as piss defenders ?
Over to you Messrs Grayson & Coleman ( not forgetting them other 2)

You missed out the fact that we had to get rid of a decent keeper to create the mess in the first place, its full on self destruction in every department of the club.

Derek Foster made his debut in goal for Sunderland in 1964 at the ripe Old age of 15yrs 185 days and went on to play for Sunderland for about eight years. Better goal keeper at 15 than any one of these three.

Back