How accurate are generational traits

Been discussing the general uselessness of millennials today but how the generation z kids seem a lot more switched on and resilient.

So is there much evidence to suggest the perceived traits of the different generations are true? And if so should we sterilize the millennials before they start breeding another generation of fuckwits?

Imagine having fathered and brought up one of the vile little pretentious fuckwits. Fuck me, how f***ing shit must they have been to overseen having that as a legacy? How embarrassing.

To think we used to have real men in this country. What a tragedy.

I think millenials may know more about subjects they are interested in due to the ease of getting information from the internet. However I would also guess that due to social media sites they would tend to band together with other people who already agree with them and where they can get the all important "like" for their comments so I think from that point of view they may be more narrow minded. I think the collapse of manufacturing in the UK means that they are much less likely to be practical minded.

I think millenials may know more about subjects they are interested in due to the ease of getting information from the internet. However I would also guess that due to social media sites they would tend to band together with other people who already agree with them and where they can get the all important "like" for their comments so I think from that point of view they may be more narrow minded. I think the collapse of manufacturing in the UK means that they are much less likely to be practical minded.

This is great.

ITT:

Middle aged blokes scared of what they hear on Radio 1, bemused at what younger men are wearing and realising they’ve turned into their own fathers.

Millennials whinging about house prices and not being able to pay by card, but who in 20 years time will be wearing slippers and drinking ale like the above
Doesn’t explain why gen z kids are seemingly a whole lot less useless - Parkland for example.

Been discussing the general uselessness of millennials today but how the generation z kids seem a lot more switched on and resilient.

So is there much evidence to suggest the perceived traits of the different generations are true? And if so should we sterilize the millennials before they start breeding another generation of fuckwits?

No, there’s not much iirc. Will try and find a BBC article on it, basically explaining that the same charges have been levelled at every generation for as long as people can remember.

Back