Housework and modern man

I am far better at cooking anyway..so do it because I actually enjoy it

all the rest is tiny stuff..we only need to iron on a sunday for the week ahead
dishwasher does the dishes so that's no hassle
we only do one washing machine load midweek and the rest is finished on a Saturday
cleaner does the housework as we both work full time and would prefer to spend our time at the weekends doing something together that we enjoy

I do loads of housework...my own ironing, hoovering, tidying up, cut the grass, clean the windows. decorating etc.
Any bloke that doesnt is a bell end.

Not really housework, but I do all the DIY when I'm back yem. Bit of cooking and that's it really.

Get slated for not making the bed up to very exacting standards if I'm last up. Cannit see the point when it's gonna be a mess again 15 hours later.

Do the food shopping, 90% cooking, about half the washing and putting away

I cut the grass and do the bins.

cleaner comes in for 2-3 hours weekly. does upsatirs one week and downstairs the next

she does 10% cooking and half the clothes.

She does 90% opf the nagging

oh and she cant load a dishwasher to save her life so I do that and inevtibly empty it more than her too

are these any good? how are they with pet hair? quite fancy getting one myself.
Thinking about it, the one we have is not actually a hoover, it's a 'wiper'. Uses static to pick up fluff/hair etc. It gets stuck under the table between all the legs.

Got one about a year ago. Used it for about a week, and it's been in a cupboard in the utility room ever since.:)
Never put it away....that’s the secret. Pretend it’s a pet and give it a corner where it’s charger is and hoy it in a room on your way to work every morning.

are these any good? how are they with pet hair? quite fancy getting one myself.
Put it on everyday and it keeps on top of it. Doesn’t mean you nivver have to hoover yerself every now and then.

Last edited:
I'm the Maid of all jobs.
Been retired a few years but my wife still works full time.
I enjoy doing all the household jobs it's only fair.
Music blasting all day and the occasional wank, what's not to like?

she does shopping, cooking, washing up, laundry, ironing, beds, hoovering, dusting, nagging, whinging
I pay for her drinks and cock a deafun think we have the balance about right

I do a lot of the house work, washing up, washing clothes, cleaning kitchen & bathrooms. all of the gardening and DIY. She does the ironing and sorts the kids out more than I do like bathing them and shit like that. its a balance, but we always argue about things as to who does the most. (its me)

Back